Mostly looks good.  One test is failing when run using the Java JNI binding
- see below.

Tested:

- Download tarball
- cmake, make, make install
  - Observed .so and .jar files installed to correct locations
- Ran ./tests/python/proton-test
- Ran mvn package test and observed all tests passing
- Ran mvn -P proton-jni test
  - *FAILED* test "proton_tests.messenger.MessengerTest.testSendBogus".  I
think this is existing issue PROTON-214 [1].  I don't know if this
represents a serious functional problem but generally we wouldn't want to
release something that fails any tests.
- Created and ran a simple Maven project that depends on proton-api and
proton-j-impl 0.4 in the
orgapacheqpid-280/<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-280/>
 repo.

Environment: