Hello.  Should the RC2 build work on Windows w/o any changes?  I tried it
on Win8 / VS 2011 and got a warning from cmake and VS errors in the build
process.  I wasn't going to bother reporting them until I saw the below
note about win7 and vs2008.  If it *should* work on Windows, I'll follow-up
with more details about my issues (but didn't want to get in the way if
that's not a part of 0.4).

Thanks,
Paul