> I'm getting much closer I
> still get one error
> 4>  javac: file not found:
C:\qpid-proton-0.4\proton-j\proton-api\src\main\java\org\apache\qpi\proton\driver\Connector.java
4>  Usage: javac <options> <source files>
4>  use -help for a list of possible options

Paul,

That sounds odd. The proton-api cmakelist is really simple so I wonder what we
might be doing wrong to cause such an error.  We have nothing that manipulates
the paths.

Would you be able to repeat with cmake in verbose/debug mode (sorry I forget
the precise name of the cmake option and am travelling right now) and attach
the output to a new Jira,   What version of cmake are you using?  What exact
commands are you issuing to get the error?

Kind regards.  Keith.