make still fails on Centos-5 due to swig parse error.  See
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PROTON-245

I've tried Rafi's suggestion - we could simply ifdef-out the definition when
the header is processed by swig:

#ifndef SWIG  // older versions of SWIG choke on this:
static inline pn_delivery_tag_t pn_dtag(const char *bytes, size_t size) {
  pn_delivery_tag_t dtag = {size, bytes};
  return dtag;
}
#endif

This seems to work - at least the build completes and all python unit tests
pass.

Given that this is a inline function, I don't think swig is going to
wrap/export it anyways, right?

Not that I'm comfortable with the whole "static functions exported via API
headers" thing - seems like a recipe for disaster, ABI-wise.

-K