On Feb 6, 3:40 pm, "Martin Ström" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What do you other guys think, are you interested in a patch with test
> or would it just be a waste of time? :)

Martin, I like your implementation a lot (especially the
Element.writeAttributes idea, which I think should be added no matter
what) but it's missing two things I like most about Dan Webb's
DOMBuilder:

* Tags as method names.  Much easier to do x.DIV(foo, bar) than to do
new Element("div", foo, bar).
* Easy nesting (like "x.DIV( x.P ( x.SPAN() ) )").  DOMBuilder
responds differently based on the number and types of arguments
passed.

I think both these things are critical, or else there's little
advantage over the native DOM methods.  Others may feel differently,
though.