Hey Andrew,

Andrew Dupont a écrit :
> Gentlemen, based on your progress I've managed to implement some more
> stuff.  I've updated patch #7568.
>
> Supported are nearly all of the argumentless pseudoclasses, which I
> consolidated into one regex.  (Also implemented the general sibling
> combinator: "div ~ p".) I haven't done exhaustive testing yet, but all
> the new stuff seems to work in both fast and slow lanes.

I'll resume my own work based on this new source.  I see you used just
about all the feedback I had done on it, except for the NS attributes
detection.  How come?

Aside from this, you merged the class definition into one single block,
which I rather like (it used to be split in 2-3 additions).

Oh, a final note about unique, sth I meant to fix but forgot: when you
"remove" your custom _counted property:

        result[index]._counted = undefined;

You don't remove it.  You merely change its value.  It's still going to
be enumerated, for instance.  You should use:

        delete result[index]._counted;

That does remove the custom property, I believe.

--
Christophe Porteneuve a.k.a. TDD
"[They] did not know it was impossible, so they did it." --Mark Twain