> :first-child
> :last-child
> :empty
> :nth-child(n)
> :nth-last-child(n)
> :nth-of-type(n)
> :nth-last-of-type(n)
> :lang

Thanks for the code.  I'm myself working on implementing PC's, and
looking at your work is a boon.  I like the general code architecture
you did (how work gets split around nthFind, etc.), yet I need to do
more careful inspection on it to verify that regexes are sound (they
appear to be so far), and benchmark efficiency.

This latter point is my main concern here, as your attached demo page
runs at an atrociously slow pace on my box here
(FF2/Debian/AMD-2.4GHz)...  But then, maybe it's just your innerHTML
construction code on the benchmarking side.

Also, :lang relies on |=, not =, for the lang attribute check.  It also
primarily relies on xml:lang, not just lang.  And *ideally*, it would
examine DOM lineage for the node (but that's very much an edge case, I
think).

Finally, there are no :first and :last selectors in CSS3, although their
addition is nice.  I'm a little concerned as to what would happen if $$
ended up supporting some CSS3 selectors in a not-quite-spec-compliant
way (e.g. lang), and supporting *extra* selectors that people would then
believe are usable straight in regular CSS...

Thanks again for your work!  I'll dive more into it in the coming days.

--
Christophe Porteneuve a.k.a. TDD
"[They] did not know it was impossible, so they did it." --Mark Twain