Colin Mollenhour a écrit :
> Sweet, no replies.. I guess I've worn out my welcome with the
> Prototype Core team. No problem, I'll just go back to waiting for
> final versions and keep my opinions and code to myself. Oh I've always
> wanted to say this, but Christophe your contributions to the Spinoffs
> list are amazing, I don't know how you find the time...

Why, thanks Colin.  AAMOF, I find much less time these days, with my
book getting overdue...

Don't be put off by Core not addressing your suggestions in a timely
fashion.  We're all pretty busy these days, and trying to keep the
feature array of Prototype, especially regarding the plans for 1.5.1,
1.5.2 and 1.6, in reasonable consistence.

I haven't read the long list of replies to your post from Tobie, Andrew
and Mislav yet, but we do value your feedback and contributions, which
have always been pretty good.  We're just a bit overloaded these days.

--
Christophe Porteneuve a.k.a. TDD
"[They] did not know it was impossible, so they did it." --Mark Twain