> still a no-go for me. Classnames are capitialized, methods and vars
> are lowercase. Its always been that way in all the "common" coding
> guidlines ..
>
> But if you insist, what about an underscore instead?

In JS that's usually implies that the property/method should be
considered as private, so I don't think it would be a good fit.

> I personally have no problem to remember that the interface is made
> out of three reserved names.

Well... we're possibly talking about more than just three:
ClassMethods, Include, Extend (?), Alias (?)

Note that you need to distinguish "initialize" from the others as it's
an instance methods. The others aren't.