Sorry, my OO is a bit slow.

I was sorta meaning like this, to take your current example

var Animal = new Class ({
  initialize: function () { ... },
  say: function () { alert('hi'); }
});

var Cow = new Class({
    Extend: Animal,
    Include: [Eatable, Breedable],
    initialize: ..
    say: function () { this.base().say(); alert('meoooou'); }
});

I may be way gone.. but was proposing a name for the super keyword, in my
own unique way...

(i did name that problem with a shakey sortable the jitterbug)

Gareth