On Jan 26, 2008 11:33 PM, kangax <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Jon,
>
> Mislav is actually a very nice guy :) and yes, chaining is a cool thing...
> I would though prefer to use plain old writeAttribute (as in Tobie's
> example) which returns element as well.

Thanks, Kangax, for defending this poor ass :)
And yes, Tobie's example with writeAttribute should be the preferred
solution since it doesn't require defining a setter method for each HTML
attribute we want to modify ;) The writeAttribute method accepts any number
of attributes and is also chainable.