> > Enumerable.addMethod(myFunction)  that takes care of all the classes
> > that implement or extend it.

Hmmm. We have Class#addMethods() already which makes exactly what
you're talking about. Everything would be as simple as calling:

Enumerable.addMethods(my_hash_of_methods);

if Enumerable was a class. But it isn't!

What it is when you think of it in terms of OOP? It is abstract class.
It has some methods implemented but can't be instantiated and it has
one interface method that has to be implemented by child classes.

The problem is that Prototype doesn't support such a being.as an
abstract class :-( If it did, the "problem" of extending/changing the
Enumerable class (and it's children) would be solved.

Just an idea :-)