You're help would be really welcomed, TJ.

We're moving to github pages as it makes contributing to the website
the same process as contributing code or documentation.

I've started the project already: porting the whole blog archives to
jekyllrb and disqus comments (preserving all past comments in the
process).

Your help is as usual, most welcomed, especially since I'm hoping to
merge parts/whole of your unofficial wiki content into it in the long
run (and if it's ok with you, of course).

Best,

Tobie