Though a newbie to prototype working with is not a problem once i
understood the concept the methods of intrest at this point. One point
to note, prototype examples available are mostly rubyonrails based
jQuery on the other hand is php biased. Watched a friend of mine work
with Yui & before he got what he wanted took him a whole day coz what
he wanted was not provided for in the framework so we ended up
introducing prototype into the project the was so happy he started
over the project with proto only.
In short prototype needs more examples in other languages not just
ruby though ruby have prototype as part of the application
jason