2008/11/4 Alex Mcauley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> you are resetting "evt" on the invoke ...
> try
> onSuccess:function(e) {
>>            $$('li.clickinc').invoke('observe','click',function(evt) {
>
> `e` bing the object to  get the responseText from and `evt` being the
> element that was clicked

OK, thanks for that Alex. I get the thinking behind that. I still
can't get it to work with that change. Having done some additional
testing (just updating the dmain div and not worry about passing any
id) I can't get that to work either. It feels to me like the
li.clickinc just aren't being observed for 'click'.

I wonder if I can test for that somehow...

--
James Hoddinott