On Dec 17, 2008, at 12:33 PM, buda wrote:

> I can't to verify HTML because it dynamic and I dont use quirk mode
> knowingly - because so called strict or other modes dont let me to
> make my design, so do Microsoft in its CRM web app

You can, actually. View it in a browser, view source, copy, and paste
here: <http://validator.w3.org/#validate_by_input>

And if you follow Microsoft or their CRM app, it's only over a cliff
you go! I used to work at a large Web house where we did a large
business fixing installations of that app so that it was accessible
and worked in anything besides IE. It was not easy at all.

Walter