And my answer: I really like having something owned by the community,
but I don't see much point if there's no itch to scratch. People are
more likely to find content on the main site than in an unofficial
wiki somewhere. As long as contributing to the site is _easy_, well-
publicized, and not a long drawn-out process, I think we're all (core
team, community, new adopters of Prototype) better served migrating
the content to the main site and going that route.