Hi,

Instead of moving the wiki content to official prototype's page,
couldn't we just rename it as "Official" Wiki and link it from the
prototypejs homepage?
This would allows more peoples to find the content while still let
them add/edit content if they wish it.

The howtos (and some of the tips) are a real added value and are not
available anywhere (afaik).

Of course, since the wiki is also about scriptaculous we may have to
find a clear way to not confuse users which just need prototype
information.

Eric