Hi,
I'm from the galician language (gl) translation team. We are currently
discussing about the capitalization rules to apply on our
translations.

The main point of debate is the capitalization of window/dialog
titles, menu items, icon texts, and the other widgets where the rules
stated at the openusability wiki instrude to use Book Style
Capitalization / Header Capitalization.

One thing we have not clear is if there is a reason other than English
grammar to use Header capitalization, as some volunteer translators
argue that using header capitalization quicken the recognition of the
meaning of the text.

Could someone advise us on this delicate doubt?

Thanks in advice and regards,

Marce Villarino

Responderlle a