>> Preciso unha tradución para a palabra "hook", co significado
>> «A software or hardware feature included in order to simplify later additions
>> or changes by a user.»
>> «The term "user exit" is synonymous but much more formal and less hackish.»
>>
>> Fáiseme que "enganche"(o que estou a empregar) ou "colgadoiro" non se lle
>> aveñen.
>
> éche complicada!. o mellor que se me ocorre é 'áncora' ou 'ancoraxe'.

"In programming, instructions that provide breakpoints for future
expansion. Hooks may be changed to call some outside routine or
function or may be places where additional processing is added."

"In programming, a hook is a place and usually an interface provided
in packaged code that allows a programmer to insert customized
programming. For example, a programmer might want to provide code that
analyzed how often a particular logic path was taken within a program.
Or a progammer might want to insert an additional capability.
Typically, hooks are provided for a stated purpose and are documented
for the programmer. Some writers use hook to also mean the program
that gets inserted."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hooking

Para complicalo aínda máis parece que ten certa relación con
"callback". A páxina da Wikipedia é bastante explicativa. Pero só se
me ocorre "punto de expansión"...

Responderlle a