Ola.

Pascal está traballando arreo. Que boa pinta está collendo isto.

I pushed an update of Transvision live (http://transvision.mozfr.org).

Most of the changes are behind the scene but there are also a few
visible changes for localizers:

* added ach, ff, lij, my, wo locales
* added locale detection to populate the default locale on home page
instead of defaulting to French
* page results for rtl locales are now correctly aligned
* Radio buttons are now clickable
* various visual improvements for hopefully a better user experience
* removed oc and mn locales

For users of the webservice, note that the json source is now sent with
an application/json Mime type.

Saúdos.