Desde a lista xeral l10n de LibreOffice
B-Translator

Trátase dunha ferramenta que permite tradución cruzada, transversal
(isto é o novidoso) para todos os proxectos de localización nun
idioma.
Está integrada nun Drupal7 e funciona simplemente con LAMP
Baseada en xestión de Po, facilita a exportación a upstream para cada
proxecto en particular en calquera momento e tamén un control sobre as
traducións feitas por un grupo amplo

http://www.slideshare.net/dashohoxha/btranslator-as-a-software-engineering-project-14195013

Se funcionase como promete permite un cambio de paradigma na forma de
traballo para lograr a homoxeneización e reutilización do esforzo de
tradución. Complementariase cunha ferramenta de xestión terminolóxica.

    24. Documentation:How B-Translator worksThe process/workflow for a
project without translation:
    1. Checkout POT files from the repository of the project.
    2. Import them into the DB.
    3. Over some time, collect translation suggestions from the users.
These translations can also be reviewed and evaluated by other users.
    4. Export the PO files from the DB.
    5. Review, fix and reformat them as needed. 6. Upload/commit the
PO files into the repository of the project.
    7. When a new POT file is released, start over again from the
beginning (but this time we also import the PO file, besides the POT
file).

    25. Documentation:How B-Translator worksThe process/workflow for
the case when the feedback provided by thesystem is integrated in the
mainstream translation:
    1. Checkout the latest version of the POT and PO files from the
repository of the project.
    2. Import POT files and PO files into the DB.
    3. Over some time, collect votes and new translation suggestions
from the users.
    4. Time after time (for example each month), the mainstream
translator checks out the last diffs, containing the latest
suggestions (and makes a snapshot as well).
    5. The translator reviews the latest suggestions and applies them
in the mainstream translation, if he finds them appropriate.
    6. Periodically (for example once or twice a year) go back to
steps (1) and (2) and import the POT and PO files again. This
re-import may introduce new strings and translations, but will not
affect the existing strings, translations and votes.

Sería moi interesante probala e ver se a podemos aproveitar
Antón

Hi there,
I am working helping coordinating the albanian team, Dashamir is in contact
with me as well as agron. Dasho is also working on a nice new translation
tool, the b-translator that he presented at sfk12
https://github.com/dashohoxha/B-Translator