Just to be clear (my message seemed confusing to me). I can meet someone
between 11 and 2pm on any day of the week.

Joel

On 7/21/07, Joel Petracci <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Well, I won't be back to school for sure until Thursday. I can make it
into the city during the weekdays from 11-2pm. So if anyone will be around
that needs a board, or can give it to someone that needs it I can hand it
off to you. Let me know and we can set up a time.

Joel