Hi Brian,

Well, I think it would be safe to assume that the plug-ins are being accessed
through Pro Tools which would make them almost totally accessible. If they've
managed to make it somehow proprietary, hmm… I'd be really surprised. I think
it's going to be the former. In other words, here's a control surface/interface
and here are some plug-ins that go along with it, not unlike the Universal
Audio cards.

Slau