Hi, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software. When I go to
ILok.com my Ilok is found but no licences are displayed. This is what
it says:


iLok 2  #0x000EE92C


Description:  iLok Newly Registered To David
Date Registered:  02/29/2012 08:17 PM
Last Updated:  03/01/2012 09:52 PM
Total licenses:  0
Total license slots used:  0
Remove grace period ends:  03/07/2012 08:17 PM

---

Well this is definitely the ILok that came in the box with ProTools. I
can register with ProTools but I just can't authorise it. I seem to
have a number of DMG files replicated for the Ilok client and driver
files. I will try uninstalling all of these and reinstalling but if no
licences are on the Ilok then surely this is the issue?

On 01/03/2012, Slau Halatyn <[email protected]> wrote:
> Try trashing the iLok software and reinstalling but make sure you do it
> without the iLok key in the machine. I've never heard of anyone having
> issues. Let us know if it works out.
>
> Slau
>
> On Mar 1, 2012, at 7:50 AM, David Eagle wrote:
>
>> Hi, I've got the compatible version of ProTools and installed the
>> update. I also installed the drivers. I will however try to install
>> the drivers again and see what happens.
>>
>> On 01/03/2012, Chris Norman <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> You need to install the iLok drivers, by going to downloads on the
>>> ilok.com
>>> page. Also, from the Digidesign folder in your Applications folder, hit
>>> software update, that'll help you update.
>>>
>>> HTH,
>>>
>>> Take care,
>>> Chris Norman
>>> Email and MSN: [email protected]
>>> Feel free to follow my music, either by following @cnproject on Twitter
>>> (www.twitter.com/cnproject), or by liking my Facebook page at
>>> www.facebook.com/thechrisnormanproject.
>>>
>>> On 1 Mar 2012, at 11:01, David Eagle wrote:
>>>
>>>> Hi Slau, thanks for clarifying that. I assumed this was the case but
>>>> alas I am unable to run ProTools. The first time I ran it I was
>>>> instructed to upgrade to the version compatible with Lion. I have
>>>> since added my ILok to ilok.com but it says that there are no Iloks
>>>> inserted in the mac despite the fact that it is definitely there. Also
>>>> the only licences showing on my account are Ivory ones. There is
>>>> nothing about having to download licences in the ProTools manual; it
>>>> simpley states that has been preauthorised. Emailing ProTools seems a
>>>> bit of a no-go because they have a paid technical support service or
>>>> advise you to use the forum.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Thanks
>>>> I will keep trying and eventually something might capitulate,
>>>> hopefully before I do.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On 01/03/2012, Slau Halatyn <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>>> Just a clarification about iLoks and their use. If you have a boxed
>>>>> version
>>>>> which comes with a Pro Tools license preinstalled, yes, you can just
>>>>> use
>>>>> the
>>>>> iLok without creating an iLok account but you'll need an ilok account
>>>>> for
>>>>> upgrades and any other software you wish to authorize so, by all means,
>>>>> if
>>>>> you don't have an iLok account, get one because you will undoubtedly
>>>>> need
>>>>> one at some point.
>>>>>
>>>>> Slau
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> http://www.davideagle.co.uk
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> http://www.davideagle.co.uk
>
>


-- 
http://www.davideagle.co.uk

Reply via email to