  From: Chris Smart
  To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2017 5:16 PM
  Subject: Re: It's paramount! that I learn this task: Tempoing

  LOL Check your spelling. Ritard, spelled with an i or abbreviated rit
  on a printed score, refers to the Italian term ritardando: "Gradually
  decelerating the tempo of a piece of music, especially at the end of
  the piece."

  Retard, with an e, is well, naw, it's too easy. Oh ok, it's a term
  you're not supposed to be using in 2017. (grin)