Hi Hixie,

On 7/6/11 1:55 PM, ext Ian Hickson wrote:
On Tue, 5 Jul 2011, Arthur Barstow wrote:
Any comments re the priority of this bug, in particular if it must be
addressed before publishing a new LCWD?
Can we please stop letting the LCWD/CR/PR process nonsense drive the
prioritisation of the bug fixing process? This is getting ridiculous.

I think we all realize you have issues with the W3C's TR process. I actually agree with some of your view points [at least as I understand them ;-)] and I think they should be discussed with a different set of people then WebApps. For instance, the so-called Advisory Board [AdvBrd] "manages the evolution of the W3C Process Document", yet I suspect very few of them are subscribed to public-webapps.

So, rather than continuing to complain about this process on public-webapps, I would appreciate it if you would please move TR process type discussions to another Public list.

IJ, PLH - what Public list is appropriate for discussions about the TR process?

-AB

[AdvBrd] http://www.w3.org/2002/ab/