On 11/1/13 8:52 AM, ext Arthur Barstow wrote:
On 10/31/13 11:52 PM, ext Feras Moussa wrote:
Agreed. Some of the points listed appear to be things already addressed. Takeshi and I have some feedback on the initial mail, but will wait and provide thoughts on the proposal instead. Looking forward to seeing it.

From: tyosh...@google.com
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 12:18:47 +0900
To: ann...@annevk.nl
CC: dome...@domenicdenicola.com; art.bars...@nokia.com; public-webapps@w3.org
Subject: Re: publish WD of Streams API; deadline Nov 3

OK. There seems to be some disconnect, but I'm fine with waiting for
Domenic's proposal first.

Feras, Takeshi - for the sake of clarity, are you proposing this CfC be stopped? [FWIW, I don't feel strongly either way, although I suspect one could argue that getting some additional exposure and comments could be helpful.]

Feras and Takeshi indicated they would like this CfC to continue, especially since their merged specs include improvements over the FPWD published 14-Feb-2013.

If people have technical comments on the latest ED, please send them to public-webapps and/or file bugs [Bugs].

-Thanks, ArtB

[Bugs] <https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi?component=Streams%20API&list_id=29495&product=WebAppsWG&resolution=--->

Reply via email to