On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 6:04 PM, Domenic Denicola
<dome...@domenicdenicola.com> wrote:
> I have concrete suggestions as to what such an API could look like—and, more
> importantly, how its semantics would significantly differ from this one—which
> I hope to flesh out and share more broadly by the end of this weekend.
> However, since the call for comments phase has commenced, I thought it
> important to voice these objections as soon as possible.

Given how long we have been trying to figure out streams, waiting a
little longer to see Domenic's proposal should be fine I think. No
need to start rushing things through the process now. (Although on the
flipside at some point we will need to start shipping something.)

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/