On 2/17/14 9:17 AM, ext Jungkee Song wrote:
On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 9:38 PM, Arthur Barstow <art.bars...@nokia.com <mailto:art.bars...@nokia.com>> wrote:

    The only process requirement for a FPWD is that the group record
    consensus to publish it. However, it's usually helpful if the FPWD
    is feature complete from a breadth perspective but there is no
    expectation the FPWD is complete from a depth perspective. As
    such, if there are missing features, it would be good to mention
that in the ED and/or file related bugs.

I believe things are mostly addressed in a breadth perspective albeit quite a few issues are still being discussed and sorted out. We are currently drafting the ED and thought the F2F is sort of a right time to have a consensus for FPWD but think it'll be nicer if we can make it even before that to get a wider review as soon as possible.

Given the broad interest in this spec, I think it would be helpful to move toward FPWD "as soon as possible". Would you please give a "rough guestimate" on when you think spec can ready for a CfC to publish a FPWD?

-Thanks, ArtB