On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 5:43 PM, Alex Holkner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 12/9/08, Tristam MacDonald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > In case anyone is interested, I wrote a simple pong clone using Pyglet.
> >
> > The source is fairly heavily commented, and I attempted to use best
> > practices throughout, in the hopes that it would be of use to anyone
> > learning Pyglet.
> >
> > Comments and suggestions are welcome, and you can find it here:
> > http://swiftcoder.wordpress.com/2008/12/08/pong/
>
> This is a great example, and just needs sound effects (and for the CPU
> player not to cheat!).  If you relicense the code under a BSD license
> I can include it in the pyglet examples/ distribution.
>
> Cheers
> Alex.

No problem, I would be glad to contribute to the distribution. I plan to add
some 'artificial stupidity' to the CPU player in the next few days, but feel
free to modify the code as you see fit, and the BSD license is fine.

I intend to produce a series of these simple games, partly as the start of
my game development portfolio, but also to help out anyone who needs it - I
will update you all when the next is released.

- Tristam