Hi Neon22,

The obj importer creates the vertices in the order which they're defined in
the obj file, so this should be fine.

I'm thinking we will want to have some type of Animation class at some
point. glTF files in particular can include animation data as part of the
format. A potential Animation class should be generic enough to be
populated with this type of data, as well as allow someone to create their
own.