On Sun, 23 Nov 2014 22:58:02 +0900
"Stephen J. Turnbull" <step...@xemacs.org> wrote:
> Nick Coghlan writes:
>
>  > By contrast, proposals to switch from Mercurial to Git impose a
>  > *massive* burden on contributors that don't already know git.
>
> Let's not get carried away here.  The *massive* burden is the moaning
> from git-haters (is there a 12-step program for them?)

Is there a 12-step program for people who can't help commenting on the
workflow of core developers and contributors while they don't seem to
ever contribute anything concrete?

Seriously, stick to the topics where you have some semblant of
legitimacy. Whether we choose to use git or hg you have absolutely no
authority to comment about.

Regards

Antoine.