On 17 October 2016 at 02:23, Steven D'Aprano <st...@pearwood.info> wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 16, 2016 at 05:02:49PM +0200, Mikhail V wrote:
>
>> In this discussion yes, but layout aspects can be also
>> improved and I suppose special purpose of
>> language does not always dictate the layout of
>> code, it is up to you who can define that also.
>> And glyphs is not very narrow aspect, it is
>> one of the fundamental aspects. Also
>> it is much harder to develop than good layout, note that.
>
> This discussion is completely and utterly off-topic for this mailing
> list. If you want to discuss changing the world to use your own custom
> character set for all human communication, you should write a blog or a
> book. It is completely off-topic for Python: we're interested in
> improving the Python programming language, not yet another constructed
> language or artifical alphabet:

You're right, I was just answering the questions so it came to
other thing somehow.
BTW, among others we have discussed bitstring representation.
So if you work with those, for example if you model
cryptography algorithms or similar things in Python,
this could help you for example to debug your programs
and generally one could interpret it as, say, how is about
adding  an extra notation for this sake. And if you noticed
this is not really about my glyphs, but lies in ASCII.
So actually it is me who tried to turn it back to on-topic.

Mikhail