On Tue, 21 Jun 2022 at 10:01, Paul Moore <p.f.mo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> PS To be clear, my objections to the PEP aren't based on deferred
> evaluation. So I'm an impartial 3rd party on this matter. I *do* have
> problems with the PEP, so I have an interest in seeing the PEP fairly
> reflect the lack of consensus, and accurately represent the concerns
> people are raising, but I don't have a preference for any specific
> outcome in the matter of deferred evaluation.

Thinking some more about this, my comments are pretty much what I'd be
saying if I were a sponsor for this PEP. I don't think a PEP sponsor
should be someone who doesn't agree with the PEP, otherwise I'd offer
to take on the role (assuming you need a sponsor). But please take my
comments in that vein. (And if you do ever manage to convert me to
support of the PEP, remind me of this comment and I'll be the sponsor
;-))

Paul