Kay Schenk wrote:
We will need to discuss further what to do with theseĀ  at some point.
And, if you find a better way to do this -- please let us know.

If the Adfinis guys were responsive, what would you recommend? I mean, if they gave you admin access to Testlink would this solve the problem?

Otherwise it's a lot of work to export everything just to import all testcases again somewhere else (and we haven't even touched the licensing side). You already did a lot, but if we can get the same in one shot by simply having you as a Testlink admin, I would continue to investigate that option.

Regards,
  Andrea.