Hi,
I recommend you talk with the person responsible for the Qgis2treejs.  He
has a lot of features that are not yet documented (at least the last time I
used it).  He may have a scale bar.  That is a very good plugin.
I am still waiting for a good AutoCAD open source replacement also.
I see blender has been suggested and I use cloud compare.  Thats good but
mainly for point cloud data.
Cheers
Nicolas
On Jul 27, 2016 14:39, "Tyler Veinot-2 [via OSGeo.org]     "