From: Qgis-user [mailto:qgis-user-boun...@lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Tyler
Veinot
Sent: 27 July 2016 16:54
To: qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [Qgis-user] Profiles in QGIS

Hi all;

Anyone here use QGIS for a water and sewer utility that can suggest some good
plugins for; structuring, processing, and/or cleaning data? Any plugin
repositories that might be of interest to me?

Also:

Has anyone worked with profile views in QGIS? I tried a few plugins for viewing
3D datasets but I am interested to see what else is out there and/or is being
worked on.

Currently tried GHydraulics, mmqgis, networks, qgis_epanet, Qgis2threejs

Thanks

Tyler

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This
immediately
by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail
from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified
that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

Whilst reasonable care has been taken to avoid virus transmission, no
responsibility for viruses is taken and it is your responsibility to carry out
such checks as you feel appropriate.

If this email contains a quote or offer to sell pro
 ducts, carry out work or perform services then our standard terms and
conditions (which can be found at
http://www.lutraconsulting.co.uk/downloads/Lutra%20Consulting%20Standard%20Terms%20and%20Conditions.pdf
 shall apply unless explicitly stated otherwise.

Saber Razmjooei and Peter Wells trading as Lutra Consulting.