Van: Nicolas Cadieux [mailto:nicolas.cadi...@archeotec.ca]
Verzonden: donderdag 1 september 2016 13:36
Aan: Reginald Carlier
Onderwerp: Re: clip still not working on osm shape

Hi,
Are you running the latest Qgis 2.16? If so, vector tool should be in the
processing toolbox and not in the vector menu.  I have only worked one day with
2.16 but it was long enough to see that it needed a complete removal of all
previous versions as the menu had a mixe of the old and the new version.  After
that, vector tools disappeared from the vector menu and reappeared in the new
processing menu.  I had read about this in a French blog so I was expecting it.
 Could this be the cause of your problem?

If not, make sure both layers are in the same CRS (like you did) but that they
also align properly when the "CRS on the fly" is not activated.  Try loading
only those two layers.  You could test to see if it's the osm file format that
is giving you problems by testing the two .shp file.

Nicolas

Envoyé de mon iPad

Le 1 sept. 2016 à 05:33, Reginald Carlier
<reginald.carl...@ingelmunster.be<mailto:reginald.carl...@ingelmunster.be>> a
écrit :
Hi Nicolas,

I changed the CRS of the shapefiles so they match (EPSG 4326).
It takes about 30 seconds before the algorithm (Vector > Geoprocessing >
Clippen) finisches.
Then it loads the resulting shapefile in QGIS but the attributetable is empty
and the resulting shp is 1 kB.
It looks as the Clip function doesn’t work.

Regards,

Reginald Carlier
Deskundige GIS

[http://www.ingelmunster.be/ingelmunster.gif]

Gemeente Ingelmunster, Oostrozebekestraat 4, 8770 Ingelmunster
T +32 51 33 74 39 www.ingelmunster.be<http://www.ingelmunster.be>

[http://www.ingelmunster.be/fb.jpg]<https://www.facebook.com/Ingelmunster/>
[http://www.ingelmunster.be/go.jpg] <https://plus.google.com/+ingelmunster>
[http://www.ingelmunster.be/in.jpg] <https://www.instagram.com/ingelmunster/>