Hi,

Yes I have been doing that on every update.  Currently, I use 2.14 but I have
observed the disappearing vector menu in a number of cases in earlier installs
of 2.16 (Osgeo4w).  For that, and stability reasons, I decided to go with 2.14
at the office.

Nicolas

> Le 14 oct. 2016 à 11:15, DelazJ [via OSGeo.org]
> <ml-node+s1560n5290759...@n6.nabble.com> a écrit :
>
> Hi,
> Nicolas, have you removed the old version of Processing plugin from your user
> /.qgis2/python/plugins folder?
>
> Regards,
> Harrissou

>> Then I must have a bad install...
>>
>>> Le 13 oct. 2016 à 10:03, DelazJ [via OSGeo.org] <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>>>
>>> Hi,

>>> Not really true. The old Ftools algorithms in Vector menu have been removed
>>> and replaced by Processing ones but to ease access to these Toolbox
>>> functions (and to not confuse people), paths through the Vector menu are
>>> kept. So (the same) functions are available in vector menu and Processing