Hi all.

As a dedicated Mac QGIS user, trainer, and research. I want to put in a plea to
keep the Mac OS development process on pace. There are many of us out there who
use the Mac OS version, and we need to get these issues with matplotlib, GRASS,
and others addresses so that we have a good 3.0 rollout.

I would be happy to assist with testing, thanks for all your efforts,

Scott

Scott Madry, Ph.D.
Research Associate Professor of Archaeology

Tel         1-919-448-4493
Email:    mad...@email.unc.edu<mailto:mad...@email.unc.edu>
https://scottmadry.web.unc.edu
Skype:   scott madry

On Feb 14, 2018, at 12:20 PM, John Harrop