I dont hear or see any Americans jumping on the band wagon?!?!?

i may have to be the first...

On 11/1/06, Alexandre Leroux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It worked! Nationalism worked! Go Canada! ;-)

Ok ok, I gave 10$US because I believe in the project, even if I'm not a
QGIS user! :-)

(I could not specify my country on the paypal page, will it be retrieved
directly from my account info? If not, I'm canadian :-)

Even if this isn't major news, don't hesitate to submit a story on
slashgeo.org about this QGIS sponsorship Challenge :-)
http://slashgeo.org/submit.pl Slashgeo, ad-free and non-profit, now has
about 10,000 daily hits reaching thousands of geospatial professionals.

Cheers and good luck with the sponsorship :-)

Alex
http://slashgeo.org

--
Alexandre Leroux, M.Sc., Ing.
Environnement Canada / Environment Canada