Hi

On 01/11/2006, at 14:36, Alexandre Leroux wrote:

It worked! Nationalism worked! Go Canada! ;-)

Ok ok, I gave 10$US because I believe in the project, even if I'm not a QGIS user! :-)

(I could not specify my country on the paypal page, will it be retrieved directly from my account info? If not, I'm canadian :-)

Even if this isn't major news, don't hesitate to submit a story on slashgeo.org about this QGIS sponsorship Challenge :-) http://slashgeo.org/submit.pl Slashgeo, ad-free and non-profit, now has about 10,000 daily hits reaching thousands of geospatial professionals.

Many thanks for your suggestion and your donation! I've submitted a short story to the slashgeo queue and also blogged the same content to the qgis blog at:

Hopefully the story will spread out through all the RSS agregators...

Regards

Tim

Cheers and good luck with the sponsorship :-)

Alex

Maciej Sieczka wrote:
Paolo Cavallini wrote:
Anyone take the challenge seriously?
12 donors up to now (of which 7 Italians! Italy rocks!).
All the best.
There's nothing like a sane dose of nationalism. Carry on, Poland!
:)
Cheers,
Maciek

--
Alexandre Leroux, M.Sc., Ing.
Environnement Canada / Environment Canada

Tim Sutton

Skype: timlinux
Jabber: timlinux
Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net