Hi guys,

Ive been fiddling around with sound on my Q60.

Problem 1) Im using a standard PC speaker, but the sounds are so faint as to
be barely audible. The Q60 manual says to use a speaker with an impedance of
32 or higher. Standard speakers are 8 Ohm, and I have yet to find an
electronics shop that has heard of a 32 Ohm one. Is there another way to do
this, or does anyone have a spare 3 - 4" speaker suitable for Qx0es kicking
around that I could buy?

Problem 2) Although barely audible, some samples recognisably sound the same
on the Q60 as on QPC2, but others either sound different or cannot be heard
at all. Any ideas? Or is this just a symptom of problem (1)?

Per