In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, P Witte <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
I have a small amplified speaker setup that I used to sell with Q40s
when I was doing them. It fits into the 5.25" bay, is powered by a hard
drive cable and just needs a little fiddling with the input cable to
work.  I am sure these are available new still and cost around 20 pounds
with a volume control. I can get one for you if you want.
When I ordered the above for Per I accidentally ordered two of them so I have one spare if anyone else wants a built in, amplified sound system for his Q40/Q60. Cost is 23.50 pounds + shipping
--
Roy Wood
Q Branch. 20 Locks Hill, Portslade, Sussex.BN41 2LB