Hi All,

I certainly don't have any problem uploading parts of the QL DVD to
YouTube, but it was Steve who did all the hard work - He bought a MiniDV
Camera (back when they weren't cheap - around £1000 at the time I think)
Did all the editing at his place of work (London  Post Production, using
professional editing kit that would have cost a small fortune had we
been paying for it) and a LOT of his spare time DVD authoring, and using
a rostrum Camera to do the tilting QL shots for the Menus etc. All I had
to do was make a fool of myself presenting it (and a bigger fool of
myself in the outakes blooper reel!)

Needless to say we haven't sold any copies in a Looonngggg time...

I'll talk to Steve about it; Main problem would be cutting it to
managable chunks for viewing on YouTube (easy enough) and we'd also have
to scale down the image quality (it was in full  DVD quality; a bit much
for YouTube unless you want to spend all day downloading it)

Actually, as a taster, I'll upload the promo trailer we did for it over
the weekend if I can. If is less than a meg when scaled down, and is
hilarious - Steve made it to resemble a 1940's pathe news cinema reel,
including filming in Black and white and adding lines and blurring to
the footage to make it look old - and as for the voice over - excellent.
Its about a minute or two long and would be well suited for YouTube.

Cheers,

Darren.

P.S. I'll still here - I really miss the QL Shows and meeting up with
the guys at them, but work and family matters make it very hard to do
anything anymore. Maybe its time to have another Irish QL Show Pi**-Up
again??  Any takers??  In the lovely West of Ireland this time, of
Course......