Nice one, YouTube is such a great idea.

Neil

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 15 August 2007 13:45 >>>

Hi all

Not much QL, if any QL stuff on YouTube? Think so...

Today I opened my personal YouTube account. I also opened a Group
called "Sinclair QL".

First uploads are:
- Sinclair QL TV advertisement 1984
- QDT demo by Jim Hunkins at 2002 US QL-show

More to come...

I also slightly updated my website http://mypage.bluewin.
ch/QLvsJaguar/.

QL forever! What do you think?

Urs

The contents of this email are confidential to the intended recipient.
It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor may
it be copied in any way. If received in error, please contact the company on
01793-715380, then delete it from your system. Please note neither the company
nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your
responsibility to scan attachments (if any) for viruses.
No contract may be concluded on behalf of the company by means of email
communications.

BC Services (UK) Limited (trading as Boxclever), Technology House,
Ampthill Road, Bedford, MK42 9QQ.  Registered No. 5290544 England

 www.boxclever.co.uk