Hi Roy,

I sent you a private mail, surfice to say I just spent 3 hours of my
working day enjoying that site.

For those of you that don't know (and lets face it, you have to be
fairly stupid not to) Roys life has been spent in Music - both on and
off stage, Hes a damn good vocalist in my opinion. Hes also roadied and
Sound engineered for the best of them (I could name drop here but we're
far enough off topic already!)

One of the best evenings (in fact, weekends) I ever spent was after a QL
meet here in Ireland when Everyone who attended had gone home, and Roy
and Myself had a whole day to fill. We were picking up Roys son the
following morning, who was staying with friends of Roys near Dublin. We
ended up sitting drinking a lot of Beer and Red Wine on the Seafront
near Bray, near where I used to live, with Roy telling story after story
of his roadie days - hilarious all of them. Really enjoyable day.

I always Said he should write a book.

Darren.