The QL 2002 DVD is now available to view for free online at YouTube.

Both in Low Res (for dial-up users, although some problems may persist -
Video and 56K Dial-up generally don't work well) and the full DVD high
res quality versions. Its been split into manageable chunks to aid
viewing, all less than 7 or 8 minutes each.

Just search for "QL2002DVD" and you'll find all of them - we welcome
feedback.

Thanks to Steve Reyal who spent a lot of time transcoding it over the
weekend - enjoy.

Darren.