(for Dilwyn)

I have a ASUS netbook (one of the first to come out) running a derivitive of Linux, no hard drive to speak of, no CD, just SD and USB, if I send you a USB stick I can try it out that way?

Lee Privett

Seem to have had 2 copies of this email - looks like you sent it to two different valid list addresses somehow!

Yes, that would be great, thank you. I tried zipping up a QL On A Stick with the intention of emailing it to people reayd to help, but it came out at 45MB which the email system might object to. At Bethesda broadband speds that would probably take about 3 weeks to send anyway :-(

Norman Dunbar has offered to help too, so perhaps all of you could help each other out on this as I know nothing of Linux.